Friday, April 22, 2011

Wedding Crafts

As most of you know, I'm not a very crafty person. I don't scrapbook, I don't decorate...you get the picture. For some reason, our wedding has brought out a side of me that I didn't know existed. I decided that I wanted to make and design everything. Take a look:





Wedding/St. John Activity Guide (shaped like boarding passes)






Rehersal Dinner Menu




Ceremony Program Fan (It may be hot)





Reception Dinner Menu




This was really a fun part of the wedding planning that Jeff and I did together. Well, I made it all, he cut paper and glued - but mostly supported me and told me how fantastic it all came out.




Next stop scrapbooking?!? Probably not.


1 comment:

  1. Oh you will SO be scrapbooking next. I can feel it. . .lol

    ReplyDelete