Thursday, March 24, 2011

NYC

I admit it, I’m not very good at this whole blog thing. In fact, one can argue I’m just bad at it. I recognize my faults and have made a commitment to update regularly, especially since the wedding is less than a month away!!!

In early February, I went to NYC to visit Danielle. We had some wedding items to take care of, but mostly, we had some us items to take care of – eating, drinking, shopping, gossiping. The trip was so short but we took advantage of every minute. Here are some photos from the trip:


First stop - Standard Hotel for celebratory mimosas and a people watching brunch.

Saturday night on the town - bar hopping.



At the NY Public Library - getting in touch with our inner Carrie Bradshaw.



Super Bowl Sunday at the Corner Bistro. $2.75 beers and cheeseburgers? Yes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment